The domain name www.basecamp.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Sasna Enterprises Pvt. Linited a company with its registered office at 95 C , Mittal Towers, Nariman Point Mumbai - 400 021, India (hereinafter referred to as "Basecamp").
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions ("Customer Service Content") as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment systeminfrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Digital products/services
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;